With Veganuary right around the corner and Christmas tunes starting to play on the radio, what a wonderful time of year to spread some vegan cheer!
It's never been easier to be vegan during the holidays! Practically anything you can think of, there's a vegan version!
Craving egg nog? Try So Delicious Brand Holiday Nog.
Love holiday baking? Simply type in vegan Christmas baking into Pinterest and BOOM! there will be no shortage of classic holiday favourites for you to make and share with your loved ones. One of our favourites are the peppermint black bean brownies by the Minimalist Baker. These are great for potluck items because they are gluten and nut free!
photo credit: The Minimalist Baker
Want to rep something vegan to that ugly Christmas sweater party? That’s where we come in!
TVTM Clothing is excited to bring you our very first Christmas sweater! Made of 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton, you’ll find yourself living in this insanely comfy item well into the new year.
We hope you have as much fun wearing it as we do. Maybe you’ll have a better luck getting a puppy photo.
Wishing you and your loved ones a very merry Christmas,
Andrea, Janel and Laine
Read our latest TVTM Change Maker Story from Tara and Shannon!
Change Makers Stories are features from humans who are making a real impact in their communities whether it be online or in person.
- Do you or someone you know selflessly volunteer at local animal sanctuaries in your/ their free time?
- Are you or someone you know active on social media spreading awareness about the vegan lifestyle?
- Have you or someone you know started a meetup, market/ festival or other vegan event?
- Have you or someone you know encouraged your/ their family or friends to try a vegan lifestyle and have had some success?
- Do you rock TVTM wherever you go and have some pretty cool conversations?